As when I wandered along the south side of the border, here in the US I’ve been fortunate to interview people from all walks of life, including ranchers, miners, and folks whose families have straddled the border for generations.
- In and around Bisbee, Arizona.
- October 9, 2015: I conducted a fascinating and illuminating interview with Janet Watkins and Victoria Ortell, two generations of a family that has lived in Cochise County for six generations.
- October 12, 2015: I conducted an interview with Charles Behney, who was the area’s only veterinarian for decades.
- October 14, 2015: My extraordinary month ends fittingly with an interview of longtime rancher Jack Ladd, whose property abuts the US/Mexico border.
- More thoughts, photos, and videos to come.